45 Yr Old with 5 Children - Mexico

Hello dolls! Well here goes my crazy story. My...

Hello dolls! Well here goes my crazy story. My first breast implants / Rhinoplasty were preformed by Dr. Jorge Tagle in 2003. I had tummy tuck bbl and rhino revision with Dr. Fuentes in 2011 went back to Dr. Fuentes to do another revision didn't work again. (that will be for another story) now I'm here with Dr. Campos what a great experience all the way from talking to the doctor about what I want and what can be performed. After surgery Dr. Campos and his whole staff were extremely attentive to all my needs. I can't thank them enough!!! Gladys & Camila you both have a special place in my heart!!!
Making a decision to get work done in a foreign country is a bit nerve racking and you too made it very comfortable for that I am very thankful!!!

Dr. Campos Leon is a true artist in everything!!! His mannerism is extremely pleasant and is very professional. He has an eye for beauty and it shows through his work!