29 Year Old Who's Lost 70lbs Along with Her Boobs! - Tijuana, Mexico

I decided to book my breast lift with implants...

I decided to book my breast lift with implants with Dr. Suarez while doing research on this site. His nurses are very helpful and informative. I've asked to speak with him twice and have yet to receive a phone call from him directly (as he is always busy in surgery, per his nurses), but I must say his nurses have answered most of my questions. I am 6 days post op and am very nervous. I've lost a lot of weight and have been wanting to have this procedure done for a very long time. I'm not only nervous about the procedure but am nervous about the fact that I will be traveling to Mexico to have it done. However, this is the only way I will be able to afford it. I will update as I go along and promise to give an honest review.

Nervous nervous nervous!

The day is almost here. My nerves are going crazy right now. I'm excited but nervous. Very nervous! :/ I'm supposed to get a call confirming everything tomorrow and then at 3:00am Saturday morning I'll be on my way! Everyone please send me your good vibes and prayers. More updates to come :)

Day one post op

Hello! Today was surgery day. We got to the office, was checked in, and sent to the room where they prep you for the surgery. For breast augmentation, you don't get your own room. I believe that's for more serious and larger procedures. All of the nurses were very nice! And all but one spoke great English. I met with the Doctor, he drew me up and told me he knew exactly what to do and I wouldn't need a lift! (Yay!!). Everything went well. The pain actually isn't that bad. I have just arrived back home and have yet to see them. But once I do, I will provide another update!

Pressure pressure pressure

Last nights sleep sucked! I have this weird bubble thing/air pocket sensation going on above my left breast. When I move a certain way it makes a weird noise and gives me a nasty sensation. I took a shower today(was okay to take one yesterday but was too scared to) and feel okay. Definitely better then day one. I made the post op appointment for next Saturday and feel lucky that the doctor has such amazing and attentive staff. I emailed Diana and she responded and gave me the number to the doctors assistant who answered my stupid questions :P she was very very nice and told me to call her or email her if I needed anything else. I'm definitely still very swollen and have a lot of heavy pressure in my chest. I'm hoping I'll start to feel normal soon!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful and caring doctor, wonderful nurses and staff as well. Diana was a great pleasure to work with during the entire process. The whole process went smoothly!!