Dr. Pantoja is Amazing. Mexico, MO

Dr. Pantoja Is a skilled surgeon who cares about...

Dr. Pantoja Is a skilled surgeon who cares about your happiness and safety. All his staff are wonderful, and I am so grateful to be his patient. He repaired my damaged implants, and his work is impeccable. He knew exactly what I wanted and delivered results without compromising my safety. He is truly the best!

October 28, 2014 update

My new implants are 500cc high profile, textured silicone,over the muscle. I also had a full lift. I am 5'6" and weigh 111 lbs. Recovery has been so easy besides being swollen. I was a little worried about staying with over the muscle implants, but Dr. Pantoja actually tried putting them under the muscle and decided I would be unhappy. He said my muscle was small and I would have to have much smaller implants. He told me I can't lose weight, but he also implied that he would replace my implants if I wasn't happy. I think he made the right choice considering my options, and I am so pleased with his work and all of his staff.

Two weeks post-op

Today I had my stitches removed :) but this was the second time Dr. Pantoja had to drain fluid from under my left breast. If it fills up again I will have to wear a drain : (. He says all is good but it is bugging me. Other then that I feel good just wishing my 5 lb surgery gain would go away!

Two week picture

Just my ink

More ink

Almost 1 month post-op

Feeling good and happy so far! All visible swelling is gone, and my scars are as good as can be expected right now. Dr. Pantoja is wonderful and I am very pleased.

2 months post-op

My body is my art lol

My art

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pantoja repaired my breasts beautifully