Breast Augmentation: 33 Years Old - Excellent! - Tijuana, Mexico

I independly researched for a Board Certified...

I independly researched for a Board Certified surgeon in Tijuana, Mexico and was fortunate to find Dr. Fuentes. I immediatly scheduled a consultation which was free of cost and had the pleasure to meet, be evaluated, and obtain a truth recommendation. He clearly explained the maximum size that would physically work with my current condition (skin not stretchable). He is an intelligent, kind, and experienced doctor with a personality that makes one feel comfort. He is easily assesable and quickly responsive to ones needs. Dr. Fuentes will not pressure or influence your decisions and what you envision as future possibilitities. The cost and final quote presented to you on the consultation day will not change post surgery. You will not be surprised with additional fees or charges. I am super happy with the outcome and his amazing work and attention. I'm feeling great and recovering quickly and the incisions are healing beautifully with only 2 weeks post surgery. I was checked by my internal doctor with Sharp Rees-Stealy in the U.S. and he complimented his great work. He said the stitching and incision and breast are perfect. I will not hesitate to recommend family and friends. Thank you Dr. Fuentes! ????

Change of implant to DD by Dr. Juan Carlos Fuentes

Successful Change of implant from C to DD size by Dr. Juan Carlos Fuentes. Tijuana, Mexico ????
Mexico Plastic Surgeon