Just What I Wanted! - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a Liposculpting and bbl before but I wanted...

I had a Liposculpting and bbl before but I wanted a round bubble butt this time. Dr.Rodriguez did and excellent job, he understood exactly what I wanted and like an artist accomplish it. I recommend his services to any of you looking for fantastic results. I went to his office looking into a breast revision, he calm my concerns regarding another surgery and having a complication. Honestly, if you are looking for an hour glass shape body, he is the doctor to give you those results. More than a doctor he is an artist.

Almost 5 months post surgery

What's new with me... Happy with my results from my last surgery with Dr. Irving Rodriguez but a new surprise arrived just a weeks ago: I have an umbilical hernia and it will be best to get it removed. This has being difficult to handle since little by little the discomfort gets more and more. My exercising routine slow down because of lots of burning sensation. I have been talking my blood builders hoping that my hemoglobin improves so that I can get my surgery done and continue with my life. Good news is that I provably will get my belly button done again and may be something else ;) here I post my almost 5 months post- surgery pics

I had a bbl and Liposculpting with Dr. Rodriguez...

I had a bbl and Liposculpting with Dr. Rodriguez last October with excellent results. He is very knowledge and passionate about his work. He not only understand what I wanted but make it happen. When I said "hour glass shape" he clearly understood my idea. Love how he was able to give me a figure that makes me look happy!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Excellent results, fantastic post care follow up.