BBL/ BA/ THigh reduction 2 seperate surgies

Hello everyone! This will be my round 3 ! 1st ...

Hello everyone! This will be my round 3 ! 1st done dr Fuentes 2009and 2nd round 2011 I still have lots of projection just want a Delicious booty I believe round 3 will most definitely get me there ! Also looking to replace my implants over the muscle and go from a small C to a large D . Dr y or dr p

Mind change: going to be a DURAN DOLL!

I've changed Dr decided to go with Dr. Duran ! From what I've seen on INSTIGRAM she does excellent work and is a perfectionist ! I've been emailing Calling for weeks trying to get an estimate . We have our deposits SX money and passports ready ready to pay, just need a date so we can book flight we would like to have the surgies at the beginning of Nov. 2014
.I'm 5ft 206.4 ???? ! I'm going to lose weight my goal is 175-180! My sister is also going with me she's 225 5ft 9 she's getting at TT & BBL ! So happy we are doing this together ! S/n does anyone know of a way to get a price quote from dr Duran I've emailed hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com and hotmail.com I've reached out to her on Fb and Instagram whatsApp and called (809) 331-5050
(809) 707-7163. (809) 565-5348. Does anyone know how to get a hold of her ? Thanks so much !

Pre op photo

Preop

Finally talked to Dr Duran

I called Dr Duran at 7:15am central gave her my email address she said she would reply this evening with quote . Her email address is hilarioplasticsurg@gmail.com and ph (809) 565-5348. GOOD LUCK LADIES ! I will keep everyone posted on price quote and my journey !

BBL/ BA/THIGH LIFT

Hello ladies ! After trying to get in contact with Dr DurAn and no phone calls were returned I decided to stay in the states besides I was approved for financing by 2 companies ...little about me .. I'm 5ft 180lbs this will be my 3rd bbl .. The 1st one was in 2009 2nd 2011.. I love my shape but feel it can be better I want more projection at the bottom of my butt .. Also I had a BA in 2006 it's been 10yrs so it's times to replace them this go around I'm going with the gummy bear implants .. So far I've chosen Dr O with surgery date will be on March 29th or 30th .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I could never get Dr Duran to contact me I reached out to her via email even instagram I made comments even DM her no phone calls were returned not even from her staff.. so I decided to put the BBL on hold till now..I'm changing Docs