First Surgery Ever !! Bbl I'm Here for You :) - Tijuana, Mexico

Hi there, I'm 27 years old with no kids. Ever...

Hi there, I'm 27 years old with no kids. Ever since I was a teenager I noticed my butt size wasn't what I wanted. Everyone always points out how I could go to the gym and better it. Truth me!. I went to the gym a few years on and didn't get what I wanted. Instead I got very skinny-no boobs-no ass. I started gaining weight and now I am at 135. I used to be 125 a few months ago. I'm a very healthy eater and exercise on the usual. I have picked Dr. Pantoja because of his skills, and the price is a big plus! I'm excited for this and hope I end looking just how I always wished! :)

Butt pillow

So I really need to speed 100 dollars on a pillow? Or can I use something like this to get me around.

Lymphatic Massage questions

What areas are being massaged? How long after the bbl should I get my first massage? How many should I get in total? I heard they hurttttttt soo bad.

Rescheduling date

I have cancelled my appointment, and decide to go to Hawaii instead. lol It's my bf bday the week of surgery, and would like to get the procedure towards the end of the year instead. I also have a lot to think about, since im having second thoughts. Good luck to all you dolls. And hope you all look amazingly hottttt! <3
Mexico Plastic Surgeon