1st Day Post Op! Mexico, MX

My first post ! I choose Dr. Pantoja after...

My first post ! I choose Dr. Pantoja after researching doctors for about 6 months. I am so glad I choose him, him and his staff are professional, nice and so welcoming! I wrote 94 emails bugging the poor office ladies with questions and questions ! but they answered so promptly and were so patient with me. I've gone to consultations before and the doctors were so cold and business like. Pantoja was so warm and nice, such a sweet man. He explained everything in great detail and made sure I was comfortable with the procedure. This is day 1 so I am uncomfortable, not used to laying down on my stomach since I've gotten my breast augmentation last year, so adjusting is hard but I keep telling myself it will be all worth it. I'll keep updating, put up some before and after pics :) any questions ask!! I need some surgery sisters :) :)

Day three...

Omg not sitting down is so hard! I took a small walk to the mailbox today, it felt good standing up and moving a little, I felt like I got some blood flowing through my body. I changed my dressings four times already since leaving the hospital, I am happy that I'm draining so well- I am so bruised and tender everywhere, I managed to also shower today ! Still haven't been able to poop (tmi sorry) which is really bugging me and standing to pee is a funny experience, my boyfriend calls my go girl my penis haha overall the recovery is slow and boring, but it's only day 3 ????

more before pics

side by side before and after

update- week 1 post op

So the bruising has gotten a little worse (darker) and I'm excited to be taking out the drains/stitches out tomomrrow. I feel so open and vulnerable with them lol

I can't wait to start working out!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon