BBL in January 2017 with Dr Jaime Campos - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey Realself sistahs!!!! Okay so I am planning to...

Hey Realself sistahs!!!! Okay so I am planning to go to Dr. Campos this December 2014 during the week of the 15th for a brazilian butt lift. Anyone planning to go this December? I need a buddy to stay with. We each get a discount if we stay at the same recovery room! message me if you are going! Anyways, Im 5/2 and 154 lbs. I have a consultation with him in a month! Will be posting pictures in a little!

Appointment/consultation in person

Ok ladies well my phone is acting stupid and its not letting me upload pictures. Im seeing dr campos in person next month!!! Has anyone decided to go at the end of this year???

Now/ wish pic

UPDATE!!!!

Hey everyone so i ended up not having surgery because i got preggos ????????????.... Lol. Now that im ready... Ive finally decided to move foward with my surgery! I plan on going in feb 2017... Any of you ladies planning on going then? Message me! Anyways, im so excited to move foward.

Consultation!!!

Booked consultation for The end of This July ladies!!!! Has anyone decided to go in January 2017??? I need a buddy to stay with!!! Anyways im soo embarrased to show my new pics of how i look since i just had a baby but like i mentioned before... Im commited to dr campos for next jan/feb 2017.... I will be posting new pictures very soon. I spoke the mAnager from beauty care recovery home and gave me a quote for a 6 night stay and a 10 night stay..... Message me and i can send you the detailed email he sent me...
Mexico Plastic Surgeon