BBL with Dr. Pantoja July 13th!!

Hello Pantoja Dolls, Im 32 yrs old, 1 child and I...

Hello Pantoja Dolls, Im 32 yrs old, 1 child and I have been wanting a BBL for longest I could remember, I spoke to Nadia by email and she quoted me for a full body lipo and fat transfer, however I do have many questions for all you Pantoja Dolls out there, First- R u completely satisfied with your Bbl if you had one with him? if so, Any Regrets? How many days should I stay in the Recovery Home? Im planning to Fly to TJ I was thinking 4 days, is that good enough to should I stay longer? and Which Recover Home do you recommend? Sorry for all these questions Dolls I'm trying to get all my research together before I book an appointment. Thanks a Bunch!!

Wish Pics

Before pics

Before

Dr. Pantoja is fully booked for June and July - Only has August 3rd available :(

Hey Pantoja Dolls,
Is anyone scheduled with Dr. Pantoja August 3rd? He has slot available but I'm very hesitant to take it since my daughter begins school on August 8th, do you think that will be enough time for me to feel good and walk around w/out looking like had surgery done? I also pick/drop off my daughter to school - Don't know what I should do Ladies ;( Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Vitamins came in today!

Anyone have a July appt. with DR.PANTOJA and need to cancel PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Calling all PANTOJA patients, if you have a July appointment and need to cancel please let me know ASAP or inbox me, Nadia currently has me on a waiting list for the month of July. Pantoja is completely booked =( hoping I could get my BBL done before August! Thanks in advance!!

Its Official, Im getting my BBL July 22nd!!

Nadia just emailed confirming she has July 22nd available!! Now i need to book my stay at a Recovery Home since i will be traveling solo. Im super excited can't to have a booty LOL..

Ladies, i got Booty Buddy.

Hey ladies I got my booty buddy in today.

2 Months Pre-Op BBL

Nadia has been amazing answering all my questions, she replies within 24hrs, Im very satisfied with their customer service. Ive been reading nothing but great reviews from his patients that got procedures with him and Im feeling pretty confident he deliver amazing work. I still haven't met Dr. Pantoja but I'm looking forward to meeting him and his staff on July.

BBL is set for July 13th!!

Nadia called me to let me know she had a cancellation and if I wanted that slot, so I went ahead and booked it! Big booty here I come!!

More before pics

Going to try to post more before pics, I seriously need Dr.Pantoja to work a miracle on me.

No booty at all :(

Side view

Flatless booty

bbl july 13th

This is my second review. I booked with dr.pantoja 3 months ago, my
date is finally getting closer.. i first weight 139 in the beginning of
my journey and now I'm weighing in at 149 2 weeks before surgery.. Im
super duper excited I'll be having my body transformed by Dr. Pantoja,
I've seen his before and afters pictures and I have faith will give me
my dream booty.. I do plan on going a year after my bbl to get my boobs
done..

2 weeks Post-Op

Before and After- Frontal View

2 Weeks Post Op

Back View

More Before Pics taken a day before surgery

Before surgery I weighted at152
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

So far I've had the best experience with Dr. Pantojas staff, being in contact with them by email and Nadia is always so attentative and cares about Pantojas patients. Cant wait to get my BBL this summer!