25 Year Old with No Body Shape - Mexico, MO

I am 25 years old, extremely successful in my...

I am 25 years old, extremely successful in my career and have a wonderful boyfriend that loves me unconditionally. Yet, I was living my life in depression because of my lower back abnormality. In other words, I had no butt; All I had was a really long back. No dresses ever looked good on me, even my hip hugging jeans made me extremely uncomfortable in front of people. I always avoided taking pictures and even looking at myself in front of mirrors because I detested my reflection. One day my friend sent me a picture that truly showed what I looked like in yoga pants and I cried, cried until I decided there was no way I could live the rest of my life like this. That's when I started scheduling consultations for a BBL. After two consultations with doctors in Beverly Hills I was extremely discouraged because there was no way I was going to fork up over $14k when I have so many other priorities like purchasing my first home. Then I started playing with the idea of going outside of California. I considered Miami but I'd be tortured with the plane ride home and trying to find someone to help take care of me. Then I researched doctors in TJ. I contemplated a couple but Dr Pantoja's reviews by far won me over. Because it's hard for me to get days off work I decided to go through the virtual consultation and I got a very kind response from Nadia within two days. I was really attracted to the price but was still not 100% convinced because of the limited amount of before/after pictures of his patients. I expressed my concerns to Stephanie and she immediately emailed me multiple pictures that sealed the deal. We set the date and she answered many follow up questions I had before surgery. I really appreciate the patience both Stephanie and Nadia had and made sure I was always at ease. So the day comes and I am as nervous as could be. I finally meet Dr Pantoja in person and all my anxiety immediately ceases due to his calm nature and awesome personality. He assured me everything will be just the way I want it and I truly believed him. Surgery went really well with no complications and it was over before I could even think about it.

10 days post op

Not going to lie, first 4 days of surgery were brutal. I was in so much pain and the lack of sleep was really starting to get the best of me. I read a lot of reviews mentioning that they didn't really have pain, they were just sore but I for some reason had both. The burning sensation from the lipo was so strong that I would cry myself to sleep and wake up 30 minutes later because I was nauseous. Unfortunately the pain meds prescribed aren't very strong so I just sort of had to deal with it. But when I went back to my post op on my 4th day Dr Pantoja prescribed me with sleeping medication so that night I came home, showered, put on a fresh garment and knocked out like a baby. My entire mood changed the next morning and that's when I knew everything was going to be ok. I was back at work on the 8th day and although I was tired from standing up all day I wasn't in any sort of pain from the procedure. I'm still not driving or sitting down at all. Now at 10 days post op I'm feeling pretty good but am still a little concerned about the shape of my butt. I keep reminding myself of the dimples and deformations I had but it's hard to believe that once the swelling goes down its going to look like a normal round butt. I guess all I can do is wait!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

The best doctor I could have ever chosen! He made my boyfriend and me extremely comfortable and confident that everything was going to be ok. Love his calm nature and humorous personality!