22 Year Old No Kids - Mexico, MO

So I'm getting Lipo and buttlift this Tuesday even...

So I'm getting Lipo and buttlift this Tuesday even though I just thought about getting the buttlift a week ago. I don't know if that's good or bad but I'd rather just get it done with. I am getting it with Dr. Ocampo . My friend just had her tummy tuck and butt lift and it looks amazing . I've met the staff and I've been to the clinic so I am sure I am in good hands . I still don't know what to expect exactly because I've never done surgery, I am too much of a chicken but since the opportunity arose I took it . I am nervous because it is two hours away from my home and also I have a PT test in a few months so I hope I am recovered by then .

One day away

I leave tonight , my surgery is tomorrow at 8pm I already left deposit and did the blood work on Sunday. I bought a lot of maxi dresses since I know it's really hot in Tijuana right now plus it's recommended to wear something comfortable .

Before pics and wish pics

Before pic and wish pics

Wish pics

Surgery is today

Today is my surgery with Dr. Campos and im ok so far . I honestly just want to get it over with and get rid of these love handles that never seem to disappear no matter what. I am concerned with my inner thigh fat so I might ask him to quote me how much more it would be for my inner thighs because I hate it ! Here's a photo I just took I will post after in a few days . Wish me luck!
Dr. Ocampo