47 Years 2 Adult Kids 1 13 Year Old. Mexico, MX

- Lower Body Lift (Circumferential Tummy Tuck with...

- Lower Body Lift (Circumferential Tummy Tuck with muscle repair,pubic/lateral thigh/butt lift) Liposuction to your lower back and Fat transfer to your buttocks and hips . So far communication has been very good. I am nervous but very excited. my husband has been very supportive and is looking forward to the results as well.

Update on recovery

Here are a few pics. I will still have some wrinkling of the skin. I just have way too many stretch marks. I am very happy to see the results so far. Dr. Cardenas and all of the nurses are awesome. They are very attentive. Food is great. I will post more pics later. You can tell how thin my waist is by how big my boob looks. I plan on getting a breast lift and arm lift in 6 months.

Updated

A few more pics.

Update pic

Little over a month out. I love my new shape.

Almost 2 months oiut

Most of the swelling has gone down. The popped stitch whole is closing in my back. Everything feels great. Can't wait for the 2nd part of my journey. Breast lift and arm lift.

Updated

Three months out and I am very pleased with Dr. Cardenas . Now I'm looking to get a breast lift, arm lift, Lipo and fat grafting to butt.

Round 2 coming up

I'm heading to Mexico City MX for round 2. Arm lift breast lift (no implants) lipo and bbl

6 mos. out

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cardenas is a great doctor. She did an awesome job with what she had to work with. My recovery has been great.