A++ Dr. Pantoja- Tummy tuck, ab muscle repair,breast lift and augmentation 520 CC's

I am a mother of 2, breast fed both and have been...

I am a mother of 2, breast fed both and have been married for 7 years. I am getting a mommy makeover with Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana, Mexico on April 12th. I'm getting more and more nervous as the day arrives but I've seen many reviews for Dr. Pantoja and his work is amazing. My boobs are deflated and saggy, my tummy is saggy, my abdominal muscles need some work, my butt needs some fat pumped into it and a some liposuction won't hurt. I want to feel comfortable in my clothes again. I am striving for an appearance I can feel confident in. My husband, I believe, is very excited as well.

Wish Pics

I've been taking my iron and multivitamins everyday. April 12th seems so far away. I'm putting up some wish pics.

Boob size

I'm not sure about breast size. I like the size of these. Not sure about back pain or how in gonna go about wearing clothes with these but I love the look.

Some more wish pics

I got these from someone on real self. This Dr.Fisher did such a great job. I like it A LOT.

Surgery in T-33 days

I am continuing to take my multivitamin and iron supplement daily. Here are a couple more wish pics from a real self member who turned out PERFECT.

Surgery Day: April 12

Time is going by so slow..............

How did you pick your breast size and type?

If you had breast augmentation, how and why did you choose your breast size and type? Is there samples, if so what did they look like? Or did the doctor just choose for you? Thanks.

I'm getting really nervous!!!

My surgery is in 16 days. I've been doing my best to lose weight. My goal is to be at a BMI of 30 as suggested by some plastic surgeons on real self. I'm wanting to avoid any complications. Right now I am 170lbs and 5'2. I continue to take a multivitamin and an iron pill daily. I'm not sure what to expect. I am a MAJOR sissy for pain. Right now I'm researching post operative care. Garments, sitting/sleeping position, massages among other things. I am worried about being on an emotional roller coaster. My husband is going away for work in 10 days for a looong time and it's just going to be my mom taking care of me and my kids. God help me. God help her. God help us all. My husband is such a major part of our lives. I'm going to be missing him like crazy and so will our kids. On a positive note, I am looking forward to feeling myself again. Not having to stress the battle of the bulge with clothes or being unhappy with my deflated boobies and butt. When my husband comes, I'll be a different woman, both physically and mentally. I'll be stronger and attractive, or so I really, truly hope.

15 days till my surgery day- Making a List

I'm making a list of items to bring. Am I missing something?

Bromelain
Hair brush
Hair bands
Baby wipes
Package of Maxi Pads
Loose Button up shirt (2)
Loose Bottoms (2)
Socks (3)
Shoes- flip flops, walking shoes
Boppy pillow
Passport
My ride will bring pillows for pickup
Cash- for meds, extra garment, massages and money for my ride

I'm planning to get a medical fast pass to cross the border back quickly. Nadia says I can get one from the lab. I just need the license plate number of the car I'm going to ride back in.

I'll be removing my nail polish, showering and shaving the night prior.

Am I missing something?

BIG BUTT PLEASE, Curves? Oh yes!!

I need to ask Dr. Pantoja during my consultation if I am able to get a butt this size with my mommy makeover. Nadia says it depends on how much Fat he can get from me. I really hope he can take all the fat from the wrong places and put it in the right place, my butt. The bigger issue is how to not sit on my big butt with a TT and keeping the fat. Ugh. I'm tired of worrying about this. I can't wait to meet with Dr. P and get some peace of mind. I just want to get all this over with and enjoy my new body.

8 days left

I used a plastic surgery app to kind of get an idea of what I want to look like. I'm going to show the doctor this picture when I see him to help give him an idea of what I''m going for.

On a different note, I replaced my daily iron pill with a blood builders pill. It's highly recommended by plastic surgeons on RS. I have also switched multivitamins and I feel much better. Both the blood builders and my multivitamins are Non-GMO. I feel more energized. I was able to take a nap for the 1st time in a looong time. I've been suffering with insomnia but for some reason I feel so good I can nap, if that makes any sense. I also purchased the Bromelain and will begin taking it with the Arnica 5 days prior to surgery per other real self doctors and members. I purchased my boppy pillow as well. My son keeps using it to sleep with so I may have to teach him how to share it :-)

Lastly, my husband may be leaving in 2 days for a year, if not, he's going to be leaving the day of my surgery. I'm trying to remain calm. My husband is my best friend. I love him so much. I'm just going to have to send him pictures and video chat a bunch until he gets back. I hope this message finds you well.

My big day is TOMORROW!!!

It's getting real!

I would like to mention that I posted previously about the supplement blood builder and what multivitamins I was using. PLEASE PLEASE double check with your doctor. I got REALLY backed up. I stopped taking the new vitamins and iron and I just stuck with my old vitamins and iron and everything was fine. I've been taking iron daily for 2 months. Maybe the blood builder just sent me overboard because I took some blood tests two weeks prior and I was not anemic. Im still unsure what happened but I'm seeing my primary care doctor today just to check up on things.

On a side note,
I ordered a Fascia Blaster from Ashley Black for my cellulite. I couldn't resist the urge to use it and the back of my legs are oh so bruised. They don t hurt, they just look bruised. I was worried all the bruising was going to prevent me from getting my mommy makeover. I emailed Nadia, she responded quickly as ALWAYS. Nadia is AWESOME. She basically said I could still get my mommy makeover but to use arnica gel or bio oil and massage my bruises. It was better the bruises were not there as they could increase my chances for blood clots. They would give me Enoxaparin or Eliquis to prevent blood clots anyway. Let me tell you the arnica gel WORKED for me!! 5/5 STARS!!! The bruises have lightened up a lot.

I hope this information can be helpful to you.

As for now, I still have to pack. Oh geeze, I'm getting nervous about tomorrow, the pain and the upgraded me. It's bittersweet.

After a big day

After a big day, I am exhausted.but pain is minimal. I checked in, had lab work done, I met with Nadia, took pictures, Paid Nadia. Which by the way she is way beautiful., honest and smart . Aside from meeting Dr. Pantoja on the way up in an elevator. I saw Dr Pantoja again when he marked me a little, he wanted to know if I should get a bbl and tummy tuck because my hemoglobin was a 12.5. I told him my boobs and tummy were very depressing and saggy and my saggy tummy had to go. Awesome, then I met with the EKG doctor, results normal and the test only took 5 mins.It was fast. Then I went upstairs to my room. I got a great massage from Julia. I put on my compression socks. Went over to sterilized surgery room.they put some drowsy medication on the Iv. I can't remember anything else. I woke up in my room. I have a Catheter. I been drinking lots of fluids.Right now I'm feeling really tired but good. I'm a sissy for pain but this mommy makeover pain is not bad, yet!

My hemoglobin level was 12.5 and for safety reasons I only got my breast lift, augmentation and tummy tuck. I was able to meet other women here who have had procedures here and come back for and are so happy.

I am in good hands. The doctors and nurses are very welcoming, professional and honest. They are experts at the re job. They're a very good team.Dr, Pantoja is funny :-) Right now I'm laying down drinking some coconut water that I brought from the store. I have compression socks and been sitting for house with my legs up.they provided me with inflatable pillows that rap around my lower legs and produce pressure on my legs in order to avoid blood clots. They compress one leg first and then the other.

Tomorrow. I'm going to ask Dr.q
Pantoja if he was able to make my areolas the same size and how much skin was removed. He strongly advised me to get an ETT for better result. I would like to come back for bbl since I didn't get it this time. For the BBL , I have to wait 7-8 months.We'll see, maybe I can just do squats, which I hate, and exercise . Who knows.

I haven't eatin yet. My last meal was a 9pm yesterday. I'm hungry!!
I'll keep you updated. I'm going to try and sleep, maybe I can remember more tomorrow.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Day after

I forgot to mention the doctor say in my room after surgery. I would briefly clothes my eyes and would take his eyes of his phone and tell me to relax and rest. He is so caring! The nurses are so caring! I've had a GREAT experience. The doctor said he removed 7 1/2 lbs of skin!!!! Wow! A full term baby. I can't wait to see my body. I got 500cc's mentor silicone round breast implants over the muscles. My boobs don't really hurt. My tummy tuck feels sore. I just walked around for 5 mins in order to prevent blood clots. Using my ab muscles does cause pain, very mild but I am sissy with pain. I'm planning to come back for my bbl in December depending on whether I think I'll need it. Thanks for all your support. I'll try and keep you updated as much as I can.

CORRECTION

I have nagor impleo high cohesive gel textured 520 cc's.

Lunch & Dinner

My favorite nurse is Fedi. She is sweet and talks to me. She makes me laugh and makes sure I'm taken care of. I love her!

Made it home

This morning I woke up at 5 am. Couldn't sleep. I was too uncomfortable. I could only sleep on my back. I finally got my catheter removed. I ate a little fruit and rest a little bit.

One of the nurses helped me shower.
Dr. Pantoja came into check on my incisions. He gave me the all clear. He's so sweet and funny.
The my nurse somehow managed to get me into my garment. It's tight. She told me she was jealous of my thick legs lol.

I waited for my prescription medications. I got so many. I got discharge instructions as well as my breast implant warranties.

We left. Crossed through the medical lane. It was fast and easy. Stopped to eat a couple tacos at Tacos el Gordo, YUM! Came home. Peed. Emptied my drain and now I'm sitting in the recliner.

My tummy tuck hurts a bit. Not too bad though. I'm making sure to take my prescription medication. I'm also going to eat less. This garment gives me no room to eat too much.

I rate my experience with Dr. Pantoja and staff a 10/10. I HIGHLY recommend him.

When do my stitches come out?

Does anyone know approximately when Dr.Pantoja removes stitches?

1 week post op

I feel good. Today I only took 1 pain pill. I am able to get up off my recliner and use the restroom, walk and sit back down comfortably by myself. I am VERY happy with my results and experience so far. I see Dr. Pantoja tomorrow for follow up. I still have my drain and I don't mind it as long as it avoids any complications. I love my Dr. and all the support I've received from his staff and my friends and family including my friends on real self.

I continue to take my prescription medication on the clock as well as colace, arnica tea & arnica pills and Bromelain.

Every time I shower, I feel less pain and it gets easier. I haven't been able to shower entirely and I feel excited about doing so in the near future. I just shower my incision, the lower half of my body and apply the antibacterial spray the doctor prescribed. I use baby wipes for everything else and keep my hair up. Getting in and out of my garment can be a task after a shower and thank goodness I have great help. The garment helps me feel safe and contained. I feel vulnerable without my garment. That's all that comes to mind for now

1 week post op

This picture was taken before my shower 1 week post op. I still cannot get my breasts wet. I carefully sit onto a stool inside my shower and use an extension hose to wash myself. With the help of my friend, I use Dial antibacterial gold soap on my tummy tuck incision, lower body and back. I wash and pat dry. Then I spray with an orange antibacterial spray that Dr. Pantoja prescribed. While all this is happening my garment is in the wash in the quick wash setting, on cold, a little detergent and ammonia. I sit in my recliner while it dries for 10 mins. I couldn't have done this without some great help from my best friend who helps clean my derrière and pat dry my body in places I can't. Tonight I had my hair washed by my friend while sitting on a reclining wheel chair. It's not 100% clean but I feel better. Every time, shower time is easier and less painful. It's awesome! It's exciting! I'm getting better, not as fast as I'd like but I do really like my results. My arms look a little thinner... Maybe from now eating so much and eating healthier. My tummy tuck has not allowed me to overindulge on food, everything I eat is to heal. I hate being dependent on someone else. I'm doing everything I can to heal as quickly as possible.

2 Weeks Post Op

I know there are plenty of people who are mentally and physically stronger than I am but in my journey I was on a roller coaster of emotions. I cried, I laughed, I felt irritable, dirty, hairy and confined. I even questioned if my surgery was worth it. I relied heavily on help from my loved ones, who have been so loving and supportive. Today, for the first time, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel. I don't feel pain when I get up off my recliner or when I walk., only a little bit when I laugh, sneeze or cough. I do, however, feel tightness in my stomach. My skin feels very tight. I have never ever had a flat stomach and it feels soooo good. It also felt really good to be able to shave my legs and pits and vajayjay for the first time since surgery.! I scrubbed my own head with shampoo and let the shampoo sit in my hair while I shaved. I felt so comfortable and took the best nap after my shower since surgery. I have yet to be able to shower my breasts and I just use a washcloth to clean around my breasts and my armpits. I have one more day before I have decided to watch my 4 and 2 -year-old children without help from family. I do have the option to call my mom in case I feel overwhelmed or in pain. I'm going to take it as easy as possible. Last night, I slept half way through the night on my own bed but when I started to get a little tender, after getting up to pee a few times, I decided to go back to my recliner. I don't want to injure myself and damage my results. Overall, I am feeling better. I am feeling more myself. I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Pantoja in exactly 1 week from today. He will be removing my drain and whatever stitches he believes to be unecessary for me to keep. I believe the pictures speak for themselves. Dr. Pantoja is a true artist. I lLOOOOVE my tummy tuck with muscle repair and my breast lift with breast augmentation. I do plan on getting my Brazilian butt lift in about 8 months if all goes well with Dr. Pantoja and his team.

3 weeks post op

Yesterday, was exactly 3 weeks since my tummy tuck with muscle repair and breast lift with breast augmentation.I saw Dr. Pantoja yesterday. He removed my drain. Yay! It was so liberating. I hated having a foreign object attached to me that I had to keep lugging around and emptying out. The liquid inside my drain grossed me out. Blood and bodily fluids in general are just not my thing. Anyway, when he pulled my drain, he did it SO GENTLY, he asked me if it hurt. He would pull a little more and asked me if it hurt. I kept saying no. He pulled the remainder of the drain quickly and it felt like a big air bubble in my stomach had bubbled and popped. It felt REALLY weird but it didn't hurt. He covered the hole with some gauze and told me that I would see yellow and white drainage from the hole where my drain was at. He said it was normal. He said I was not going to die. I laughed. He's so funny and is so charming! The doctor said everything looked great. He told me to wear my WEAR MY GARMENT at ALL times. Without the help of my my drain, I know it's important to wear my garment to lessen swelling. I don't want to swell and risk getting a hematoma or whatever. He asked me if I had any questions. I asked him about a little spotting I had experienced the day prior from my breasts. He said I was fine. I also asked when I could get my bbl. He said 8 months. I asked about my inner thighs and he said a bbl would help. He said for now just stick to this 1 week before seeing him again. Seeing him always puts me at ease. He really knows what he's doing. I fully trust him. I went home and took a long nap. My stitches are getting removed next week. Looking back at my 3rd week, I can say that it keeps getting easier and I feel more like myself but BETTER. I am happier and it seems like I have more energy. I was able to walk my daughter to school and sleep on my bed, on my side. I am able to shower standing and after my 3 week follow up, I am permitted to shower my boobs. I'm still using antibacterial Dial golden soap. I am still spraying the orange bacterial spray on all my incisions in order to prevent infection(I purchased extra). I air dry and blow dry with cold air all my incisions. I don't want an infection! I do take my naps whenever I can, but that's just me. I ?? naps! I am still taking it easy and I don't do laundry or cook or clean. I just warm up food and supervise my kids. I feel waaaay better than the 1st and 2nd week. I am able to walk just fine. I do feel some pain every once in a while where I had my muscle repair and on my boobs but it's normal. My body is still healing. I know I'm still swollen and bruised but Dr. Pantoja has changed my life for the better. My clothes fit better!!!! My boobs look great!!! My tummy is flat!!! I am so happy. More confident. Thanks to Dr. Pantoja and his expertise my life has dramatically changed for the better. If you're on the fence about getting work done, just go for it! It's so worth it :-) I ?? Dr. Pantoja!! I can't wait for my bbl in ROUND 2. Also, BIG thanks to my friends and family including the ones on Real Self. ?? u guys!!! The love and support I've received is priceless.

3 days shy of 6 weeks post op

36DD after 520cc's over the muscle, started with a 38C

7 weeks post op

Today, I went to see Dr. Pantoja. His office was busy but him and his staff had everything under control. He was a gentleman as always and his staff courteous and professional as always. He removed a tiny,tiny stitch from my right breast. He said everything looked great. He advised me to continue wearing my compression garment. He also recommended "contractubex gel" to improve my scars. I didn't have the cash at hand so I'm going back to Tijuana, Mexico tomorrow for the gel and more arnica tea for my swelling. The price for the gel at the pharmacy nearest Pantoja is $35 a tube. I'll be purchasing 2 as it is recommended for a period of 3-6 months. We'll see how well the gel works for my scars. Up to this point I've simply been using bio oil. Overall, I continue to be very happy with my results and according to my scale, I am continuing to lose weight. I am eating plenty of protein, fruits and vegetables. Not much of a runner but I am walking and my goal is to hit 10,000 steps evey day, always staying hydrated. I am a pee machine.

$6500 and YES 5 stars for Dr. PANTOJA

I would like to address that the $6500 covered the breast lift, breast augmentation and tummy tuck with muscle repair, anesthesia, blood work, EKG, 2 nights stay at the hospital,food while there, unlimited post op visits, 1 compression garment, 1 compression bra. It does not include the $250 I've spent on meds and supplements thus far. I'm also looking at paying a little more money on scar therapy. I did not get any lipo done.

12 Weeks post op

I underwent an extended tummy tuck, breast lift and breast augmentation with 520cc's approximately 12 weeks ago. I did NOT have lipo and I plan on my bbl this December 2016/January 2017. I am oh so happy with my results. I feel and look better in my clothes. I even bought a tight fitting dress to wear out on a date with my husband. He loves my improved body as do I. I feel waaaay more confident and a better me. I still have some swelling. I am experiencing some muscle spasms in my abs here and then. I do feel some pain and soreness once in a while. The mild pain, soreness and spasms happen especially when I overdo it. My boobs feel sore in the mornings. I think it's because I sleep on them in my sleep. 5/5 stars for Dr. Pantoja!! I am very happy with my results.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pantoja changed my life, I am SO happy with my results! I am much more comfortable in my own skin and clothes. He is so sweet, funny, honest and highly skilled. I highly recommend Dr. Pantoja and his team. I loved my tummy tuck and breast lift/ breast augmentation results so much that I just have to go back and get my Brazilian butt lift. I highly recommend Dr. Pantoja!!