34, 2 Kids, Lost 155lbs, Lots of Extra Skin, Much Needed Mommy Makeover - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr.Cisneros in...

I had a mommy makeover performed by Dr.Cisneros in TJ Mexico. I had been to TJ a few years prior to have the gastric sleeve surgery performed and now after going from 320lbs to 165lbs it was time to get rid of my excess skin! Everyone at the hospital was so accomidating, the nurses were wonderful, my liason from start to finish Laura was wonderful, the doctor was very well informed and did a wonderful job! I could not be happier with my results. Over all the procedure and recovery has been fairly painless, the most annoying part is having to wear the garment lol, but if thats all i have to complain about I'd say it all went very well! I had a full tummy tuck, lipo in my back and sides, a breast lift, and augmentation.

Dr.Cisneros

Dr.Cisneros was very intune with my wants and needs, and what I expected to achieve, he did a wonderful job, and I am very happy with the results!