28 Years Old, Mother of 2, Much Needed of Breast Augmentation. Mexico, MX

I've have always been small chested but after...

I've have always been small chested but after having 2 kids I was at my lowest 32a. Decided to do breast augmenting last year April 2015. With dr.julio saldaña a surgeon in tijuana, mexico. Not going to lie, before I had the surgery I never meet the dr. I was only kept in contact with him/staff by email. I had a friend that had done a surgery with him and she looked great. Dr had originally recommend 380cc at the most and that would put me in the dd cup size. I decided to 350cc under the muscle, insition under the breast, high profile.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Office super clean. They are on top of there game. The entire staff is super nice. The room you rest does have two beds meeting you would have to share a room with someone else. I didn't really care since I was Judy going to sleep off the anesthesia. When I went for my my 6week check up I was late by 2hrs, I could see him starting to walk out the office when the nurse called him in back. And he had no problem coming back to do my 6week check up.