28 Years Old, 3 Kids, My Tummy Tuck Experience. - Tijuana, Mexico

Hello Ladies, I’m 28 years old with 3 kids. A...

Hello Ladies, I’m 28 years old with 3 kids. After all the research on looking for doctors I knew Dr. Cardenas was the one since the first time I found her on here. I went to several consultations here in the USA but nothing compares to the results she gives. I have been wanting a tummy tuck for years due to stretch marks and excessive skin due to my children and weight gain. I try working out and eating healthy but no results for my flabby stomach. Its been two months from my surgery and I feel great just a little swollen which is normal. My scar is low so is easy hide under panties. This is one of the best decisions that I have ever made for myself. I love my results and I love Dr. Cardenas. All of her staff is very friendly and professional. I had an extended tummy tuck w/muscle, lipo of the flanks, and fat transfer to butt and hips.

I highly recommend staying at the recovery house. Recovery is not easy especially the first couple of weeks you wont be able to do anything so you need all the help you can. I stayed for 7 days and the nurses are amazing they made me feel at home and the food was delicious.

So far, I am loving my results and I know it only gets better from here!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon