Breast Lift with Implants After Capsular Contracture Plus Liposculpture and Bbl - Tijuana, Mexico

Hi girls, I had a mommy make over last November...

Hi girls,
I had a mommy make over last November by another doctor, it turned that after 6 post post surgery I developed Capsular Contracture in both of my breast but more in my right one. I approached Dr. Irving Rodriguez Lopez to do my surgery this time and I can't be happier with my results. He replaced the old implants for FDA approved Mentor, reduce the size of my breast and did a fantastic job with all incisions. Because I was going to go under anesthesia I decided to do liposculpture as well; the results are fantastic. Right now I'm almost two weeks post surgery, swelling is decreasing fast and I'm back to work without any complication at all. One thing I must mention is that I was very nervous to have breast surgery for the risk of necrosis but let me tell you that Dr. Rodriguez handle the incisions so minimum that even the risk wasn't something to worry about it.

10 weeks lipo sculpting , Brazilian but lift and breast revision with new implants

So happy ! Are the words to define how I feel with my recovery and the results of my procedures. It has being a while since updated my review. Recovery is just in track the only think I can say is that I'm trying to bring my hemoglobin numbers up after my surgeries this year.
Dr. Irving Rodriguez Lopez

Dr. Rodriguez is invested in his practice. From his work to the wonderful aftercare follow you will be very happy. I never feel rush or neglected in any way. He really listens and does a fantastic work. Reaching him is never a problem in less than an hour he is there making making sure everything is going well. I will rate him with not 5 starts but with 10 starts doctor!!