32 Year Old, 3 Kids, Ready for my Mommy Makeover by Dr. Campos - Mexico

I have been following this blog for some time now....

I have been following this blog for some time now. I have my mommy make-over scheduled with Dr. Campos. I got a consultation with Pantoja also hes price was about 1500 less, but after reading all the reviews about Camopo and not so many good about Pantoja au prefer to pay extra and have a good job done. I will post pictures of me now in a few days.

Before pic

Here is my horrible before picture. Im very anxious my date is almost here.

Labs done today

Today i went to get my labs done in Campos office. I will hear from Angie tomorrow with results, Angie has been great with me-no complaints. I am excited but very very nervous!!

Labs are good!!

Ready to go!! 3 weeks from today!!

Very nervous!!

Hello girls!! I'm about 2 weeks away from my sx and i'm extremly nervous just thinkig about it. I even loose my appetite and sleep. I have negative thoughts and then thought of cold feet and chiken out lol i guess its normal.

Before pics

A few current pictures

Pics

Pics

Tomorrow is the day!!!

Finally the day has come. I'm actually not as nervous as i though i would be. Super excited-my last before pictures.

Sx was good

Sorry for being MIA but his has not been easy. Hard to sleep and the pain is no joke. Dr. Campos and his staff have been so good i'm always calling nurse Patty for help. I dont feel well to write a bigger review but ill leave u with a few pics.

Rash

Has anyone gotten a rash from the girdle? When i had my massage on Sat it was a lil red the nurse thought it was from the tape so it was removed but now it got worst i have a massage today i will see what the recommend.

Rash Update

I had a allergic reaction to the tap bc it is inly on the front where the tap was. They did give me a shot and ointment for it. Its drying out which is a good thing but looks terrible. I'm a week post op now i'm feeling much better was able to shower on my own today. I wasnt able to get my drain removed since i'm draining a lot as you can see it even comes out of my back all day i'm always wet - its a good thing. My last massage was today they were painful but nothing u cant handle the girls are great!!! The relief after was sssooo good. I havent been able to wear my girdle till today which has not been fun as to me its my second skin and i feel much better with it on.

Rash pic