Tca 30% 32 Yrs Old, Had Fat Grafting Face 1 Month Before - Tijuana, MX

I did this for Under eye wrinkles, better skin...

I did this for Under eye wrinkles, better skin texture, and over all youthful look. I wanted to add more to the face grafting procedure. This is a 30% tca peel. It did hurt but it's my third time getting it done. I get one every year since I turned 30. The peel was suppose to last a whole year but it seems I look great for a month and I go back to looking the same with lighter tca. This is my first time using 30%. I also got my hands done. It seems they will last longer to heal than my face. I use retin a 1% and hydroquinone 4% combination as my night time regime. Thanks to that my face heals peeling much faster with less possibility of scars after tca.

Day 2 evening

More darkness

Day 3 evening, 30% tca peel

I started peeling. Skin looks softer underneath. Very excited to see the results in a couple of days. I will start with sunblock very soon, but for now I am stuck in my house, I placed blankets on the windows of my whole house, no sunlight is coming in, i have the lights on during the day. My hands are very wrinkly and no signs of peeling yet. I got a scratch from my dog on one of my hands I am probably going to scar, but it will sleventually heal.

Day 4 morning.

Getting there. A lot of peeling. I heal pretty fast since I use retin a in a regular basis. Hands look very wrinkly and aren't peeling yet.

Day 5 evening.

My skin is peeling like crazy. I haven't peeled anything off by myself. It's all coming off when I wash my face and throughout the day. My hands have no signs off peeling yet. I should be completely done peeling by tomorrow. Excited to see the results. I started using spf 60 today.

Day 6 morning.

I am practically done peeling. My face looks a bit red and a few red spots here and there. I exfoliated in the morning and I put on vitamin c serum, moisturizer and sunblock. I am also taking oral spf, heliocare just one pill from today on. Hands are a bit peeling not too much but it's starting to peel.

Skin is looking dewy.

Since yesterday my skin has been glowing. I will make another review a few weeks later.
Dr. Gustavo naranjo

Great. I have had many procedures done with him and he is excellent in every single one. No complains at all. Nice guy.