25 and Looking to Get the Booty of my Dreams - Mexico

I'm currently looking I enhance my curves and...

I'm currently looking I enhance my curves and add volume to my booty. I've never had a procedure done before so I'm experiencing that roller coaster of emotions right now. Some of my family members have laughed at the whole idea of what I plan on doing but whateeevs. So I'm looking into getting Lipo with a bbl done with Dr Pantoja. I called his office and they told me I'd need to lose about 10-15 lbs before I can even consider the procedure. Starting today I plan on getting on a diet and excersizing. I am looking into hopefully dropping the weight by June/July if possible to schedule something with him around that time.

Recovery Home/Hotel

I'm currently looking into the recovery room/hotel process. I haven't decided yet exactly where to stay. I'm gonna have someone travel with me so any advice on what would be a good place? I went ahead and did my own little search and ran across this recovery home called Eureka. They have a very good price. $150 a night for a King size room with ocean view and all the other amenities. Transportion, laundry service. I had read somewhere a recovery home charged so much if you were going with someone. But if that someone you're going with would take care of helping bathe you and stuff they'd charge a bit less. Anywho, any suggestions are welcomed. Also my bf is a bit scared about staying in the Tijuna area in the time being.. Any RH is San Diego?

Recovery Home or Hotel?

The big question is here!! recovery home or hotel? I'll be having my surgery June 6th with dr Pantoja but I still have yet to choose somewhere to stay at. I was looking into Grand Something Tijuana, Eureka, and get well in Vaka, still undecided though

-.- is it normal?

Is it normal to have second thoughts about your doctor? I've read in several reviews and websites he's not current with his certification. A customer of mine referred me to Dr Ontiveros who just happens to be about 30 min away from me. Anyone ever seen his BbL results? I know he's a master with boob jobs just never seen his Liposculpture work. Pantoja Barbies halp!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon