Waited So Long for This BBL from Dr. Pantoja - Tijuana, Mexico

I am so happy I just booked a date for the 21st of...

I am so happy I just booked a date for the 21st of October with Dr. Pantoja..
What should I expect after having the surgery? Any tips anyone can give for my trip? All I know is that I gotta buy what was instructed to me..I don't know what I'll be feeling or dealing with after the surgery..I'm just thinking about Dr. Pantoja's work of art that he'll be giving to me!!! I'm soooo so ready. Haven't thought about anything else except for looking for a safe hotel in Tijuana. Any recommendations, any tips, any comments will be helpful. Thank you..and I can't wait to be someone else's wish pic(;

These are my wish pics

Best medical recovery guest houses, or hotel deals.

I would like to find a safe place to stay in Tijuana or San Diego with my boyfriend that can provide transportation and food. But if I had to pick one or the other, transportation is most necessary, not the food.

Hotel Pacific..any one stayed there?

I like the prices..

Hotel fiesta , o my gosh, how nice for 25$ a night

Anyone stayed here?

Lymphatic Massage, silicone gel sheets? What to do??

As I'm reading more reviews, I see that people got a lymphatic massage and silicone gel sheets.. Is there anything else I should buy for myself?? Besides what's recommended by the doc.. I still don't even know what to expect after having the surgery, leaving on a with the bobby pillow, and I think that's it...ANYTHING ADVICE HELPS. I am freakin out.

Before pics.

This is not my true form..it is just marble that's ready to be sculpted.

My hopeful expectations after the surgery, wish pics.

A flat tummy and perky butt cheeks makes all the more difference, regardless of size. These are pics that help illustrate what I mean..and I hope to attract more beauty bloggers. I like this community, it helps me feel better informed on my future goals.

What type of bobby pillow to use?

I've heard about "foam", I just want to take care of my future ass the best way I can after I leave Tijuana on a plane.
What else should I know after having the surgery, besides the bobby pillow?

Thank you for reading.

Iron levels needed to have liposuction

Mine is at a 42...what level should I be at? I'd like to get my number up if I need to, so that there isn't any issue or doubt that I am in good health.

Anyone having surgery on the first week of January? I am..

I'm just waiting for Christmas to passssssss. I'm so ready already,ahhhhhhhh.

Roommate? Would like to split room cost..

I would be happy to share more about myself, thank you8-)

Had my surgery with Dr. Pantoja

I'll take a photo of myself naked, front, back, and my sides in a few more days when I get my drains removed because right now I am draining fluid A LOT.

3 day post op pics nude

My current overall review of this skilled artist..

Dr. Pantoja is great, his anesthesiologist and nurses were not only emotionally supportive, but actually showed genuine TLC. I am very pleased with my body and happy I went to him.

New update, post op pics- since January 6th.

I'm sorry it's been awhile, so since I've posted last, I slept a lot, especially during the days of January. My energy though, was good somewhat. Nowadays, I don't sleep during the day. When I undress, my butt shows dimples, and is almost square shaped from the bottom. Right now I'm trying to research what I can do for it now--I still love my results, but..what can I say? The drooping possibility of this operation has happened, and I'm just trying to make it better. My boyfriend is trying to get past it.

Same booty as posted above..

Since early January, and now, June 10th.. I haven't seen a difference in my butt. I loved everything about Dr. Pantoja, and I would recommend him again, but I am, "bummed out" about my butt..haha, bunned out.. Anyway. Usually at this stage, I've noticed that the results get better. The butt just expands further. :-/... Maybe implants are a better solution, I don't know, I plan to try to better understand what my butt needs, instead of just trial and error. To conclude, I'm not looking for the 100% solution, I am looking to just fill out the rest of my half looking ass, lol. It's just missing the other spherical bottom half, but even then, I just want it to look better, as in, (no deep cellulite holes, and a completely round ass). I'm not looking for perfection, just a complete circle. Doesn't have to be the best.

-would love some advice if anyone is reading this.

Sorry about the wait for pics, I was a bit depressed about my butt for awhile. My boyfriend broke up with me over it. I don't care about what anyone thinks about my butt, never have, it's always been about what is best for me. So this is why I have continued to update this blog, because I am looking for what might help my butt, just a wee bit more. Just looking to continue to move forward. In my eyes, I have a half ass. It's something I haven't seen in reviews, and I seriously do not blame Dr. Pantoja for my results. I've tried all the advice given in previous blogs, and it is what it is.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Best doctor you can see, without a doubt.