It's Time - Mexico

I'm a 39 year old mother of one that has had a...

I'm a 39 year old mother of one that has had a flat buttocks all my life. The older I get and with my work schedule the loser I get. It's time for me to take control. After lots of prayer and seeing the results of two of my family members I have decided to save money and go to Tijuana to get some much needed help.

Two more days

So I'm two days away before I fly out. I'm nervous and anxious. I'm not sure how ny felts will be. I have a lot of desired results but I know all body types are different so I must think realistic. I'm having a full body lipo on back, arms, inner thighs, and having the fat transferred to my buttocks.

Flat butt in a dress

Bruises

2.5 weeks

Bigger but not a lot of projection in my butt yet. I love my stomach and waistline.

3 weeks same dress new fit

4 weeks later

4 weeks in. Still sore and swollen but notice fits easier to bend now

Itching and shooting pains

This Thursday I will be 7 weeks post op. I can't lie The pain and soreness was easy for me to handle, but let me tell you this constant itching and sharp shooting pains as the nerves heals itself is becoming over bearing to deal with. I literally dumb alchohal all over my garment to try and get the itching to subside. I'm still loving the results but I feel like I'm about to go nuts with this part.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon