New Boobs & Round Two to Finish my Tummy - Mexico, MX

A year ago last April I got a tummy tuck, back...

A year ago last April I got a tummy tuck, back lipo, and fat transfer. I didn't do the whole procedure I was recommended, and now I have a couple things I need to fix for better results, as I'm going under the knife I figured I might as well get my boobs done since I breast-fed for four years. I don't want big boobs I just want them naturally looking full like when I was breast feeding. I'm a bit nervous because surgery is just scary to me but if it goes as well as it did the first time with Dr. Carmina I know I have nothing to worry about. They are amazing the staff is friendly & ver supportive you absolutely get what you pay for. I just hope this is my last time going under I hope to get all the results I'm expecting this time.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is amazing, she is super realistic with your request, she doesn't promise what she can't give you. she is very professional and also her being a woman and having done some procedures herself, she knows exactly what we need.