Consultation W/ Dr.Pantoja - Mexico, MX

So my first trip to T.J. was pretty crazy. If I...

So my first trip to T.J. was pretty crazy. If I didnt have my spanish speaking friend I wouldve been in a lot of trouble! Do not trust your GPS there!! It was hard to find the place, even the taxi drivers we asked didn't know where to go. Thank god the office was able to direct them where to go. I was an hour late but was still able to be seen! Dr. Pantoja was so nice and funny, Nadia (I'm thinking this was her) interpreted for me. I'm surprised I didn't have to take all my clothes off to show him what I wanted done. I was starting to get used to being naked in front of strangers with these consultations. I felt confident to put my deposit in, and definitely felt reassured when the ladies there who had work done recommended him. I recommend you bring weed for him if you have access to it!

@pantoja_bae2016 :)

Would love to have it :) I live in San Diego btw

Day after surgery

I got sick a handful of times which is normal but makes me scared to eat anything ! I just got home and my stomach feels super sore. I wish I had my pillow to sit on already! I'm loving my results so far :)

More photos

12 days post op finally less swollen !

Side view before / after