33 Year Old Mom of 7 Babies Ready to Be a CAMPOS Leon Dolly Doll♥♥♥ Mexico, MO

I hope to have all my belly fat GONE! I want my...

I hope to have all my belly fat GONE! I want my old body back but just better with a nice round ass and nice perky boobies...and a flat tummy!!!! +a small waist line. Just cant wait till monday 11/17/2014!!! Yayayayay!!!! Finally my turn to be a hot mommy!!!! I have all things packes and ready to put and end to my journey. And start a new life in my new body.

TIJUANA I'M HERE!!! 33 MOMMY OF 7 READY FOR BBL, TT,BOOBIES....

TIJUANA IM HERE!!! 33 MOMMY OF 7

So Dolls here are my wish and my pics of me now!! Not cute but hey it is what it is babies will definitely do this to u!! No regrets just need my old self back asap!!!! ;*) Thanks again for all the nice wishes means alot to me..... feels like fam bam here kid u not.... this is quite a journey!!

33 year old mommu of 7 just cAMPOS DOLLYFIED!!

So had my sx yeaterday all went well so happy

Mommy of 7!!! I'm Officially a CAMPOS DOLL!!! ;*)

Here Are my 4 week post op pics sorry it took for ever I just started feeling in the mood for pics!!! ;*)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY CAPOS TOOK HIS TIM TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTION AND WAS SUPER UP FRONT OF WHAT WAS REALISTIC AND WHAT WHAT WAS NOT. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMEND HIM IN A HEART BEAT THANKS CAMPOS YOU A GREAT MAN!!! XOXOXOXOXO!!!