30 Year Old, Lipo/fat Graft into Buttocks - Tijuana, Mexico

Hi I am 30 years old and I just had my lipo with...

Hi I am 30 years old and I just had my lipo with fat graft in to my butt by Dr.Campos Leon, I am so so happy! He is great ! I can't stop looking at my butt ! amazing job, excellent Dr. Profesional, honest and has a great team, I will definitely add pics of my results, I am so happy !! Thank you Dr.

14 days after my lipo

I feel very good !! That's all I can say, I'm going through a break up, and of it weren't for this idk how would I feel at the moment, this definitely brings your self esteem up and makes you feel more secure about yourself ???

3 months after my surgery

Hi ladies haven't loved in since last year
it's been 3 months since y surgery. Had lípo and fat graft into my butt. And I feel great ! I had it in October 31st 2014. I am so happy and the best part is how I feel...love to go shopping more now lol he also did my tummy tuck and breast implants a few years back
Dr.Campos is the doctor to go to....here some pics.... :)
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is a very honest Dr. Profesional, and cares about his patients and their expectations, he will speak clearly to you from the start what can he do for you, and what can't be possible to perform. I love it that he cares about your health first, he is a very honest dr. This is my third time having surgery with him and I will never go with anyone else but him. All my family and friends have gone to him, and they are all so happy with there results, I highly recommend Dr.Campos he is amazing!!!!!!!!