lipo/ BBL. new Me Happy with my Results. Mexico, MO

I had my surgery with Jaime Campos Leon. The...

I had my surgery with Jaime Campos Leon. The reason why I decided to get surgery was because I had no waist/hips/ass at all! (As you can see in my pictures) I was recommended to Campos by a friend. After my consultation I was given a date of surgery 12 days later which was super fast, but the reason for the was bc someone had canceled. I reserved my appt surgery. When the day arrived I wasn't nervous at all just wanted to get it over w. Tomorrow will be a week since my surgery & I am really happy w the way my are results are looking. Here are a few pictures of my before & 7days after surgery.

8 days after surgery

I'm still swollen but this is my new waist. Will post pictures of my curves & butt once my bruises go away

Today marks 2 weeks!

Here are a few pictures of my results of my surgery 2 weeks ago! I am loving my results! I'm still numb from the sides and swollen hopefully my booty doesn't go down anymore lol.

2 weeks after surgery

Loving my new body!

I couldn't help it I went shopping already & I absolutely loved everything I tried on! I am finally able to wear the clothes I always wanted too. Since my surgery sept 8 I feel fabulous! Still not able to sit down unless I have my pillow.

37 days since surgery

Before & after pictures
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

My consultation overall was good I was able to ask Campos all the questions I wanted. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that after my analysis (blood work) I didn't receive a call back to let me know everything was ok. I had to keep calling. Before my surgery Angie did give me a call to make sure I didn't have any other questions regarding the surgery.