21 Year Old Getting a BBL - Tijuana

I will be getting a BBL with Dr Pantoja in TJ. I...

I will be getting a BBL with Dr Pantoja in TJ. I found out about him when a friend of mine confessed to me that she got a BBL with him ( I thought she was naturally blessed with a big Butt). I live in So Cal and drove down to TJ for a consultation. He is a tea Doctor( for anyone having doubt about him, I know it's TJ). In the lobby, I meet a couple people. One women had gotten a TT and Breast Aug with Dr Pantoja 11 years ago and was now taking her sister. Another women was going to check up on her surgery (BBL). Anyway, more on the Doctor. He is extremely nice and courteous. When I stripped down to show him my body he called in a nurse first. I thought it was a very nice gesture. Also, you need to show him and or tell him have exactly you want. I want 1,000 CC on each cheeck. He did tell me that I have fat, but not so much to where my ass will be like Kim Kardashian. He also mentioned to me that my Abs were very weak and I will have loose skin. I have a child so I understand why.

Two days lost opp