21, Male, Dr. Serrano, Post Weight Loss Procedure - Mexico

I was recently asked about my experience with Dr....

I was recently asked about my experience with Dr. Serrano as well as the Baja Med group, if I were to do it all over again, would I?
My reply was YES in a heartbeat!

Which leads me to here......

From start to finish my experience was above and beyond and well surpassed my expectations.

Leaving Canada you are warned of risks as well as stories that always make you second guess your decisions of seeking medical attention elsewhere.

Never once did I have anything go wrong or was I ever in fear of my safety.

The hospitals are beyond immaculate and just as invasive as any other facility here in Alberta.

The staff and team spoke English just fine and in some cases better than the typical Albertan. There was never a language barrier.

All my questions were answered and Dr. Serrano went in depth and told me exactly what to expect and what would be done. There were no surprises what so ever.

Dr. Serrano as well as Dr. Camacho performed my procedure. They are both amazing! I was at ease and comfortable.

I will post pictures as soon as I am fully healed but I cannot stress enough the fact on how amazing my experience was and I will recommend anyone and everyone to Dr. Serrano and his team!

Because of him and his team I finally get to have that body I worked so hard for!

I am so thankful for the decision I made with choosing the Baja Med Group and for Dr. Serrano and his team!
Dr. Jorge Serrano