Breast Lift with Implants, BBL,Liposculpture,Tijuana- Mexico

Hi i am going in for Surgery tuesday!!ahhh so...

Hi i am going in for Surgery tuesday!!ahhh so excited and a bit nervous, my doctor is in Tijuana,I previously hadsilicone BI in 1997,so my bags are due for change,also 2007 had a tummy tuck , in Mexicali both procedures, going now for a smaller size and BL with Implants,Liposculpture or Brazilian lift, and a Vampire or plasma facial, .my doctor said he will try Benelli cut (circumferential areola cut),but if necessary ,will do lollypop cut, ..I am ok ,as long as I have good results , don't mind the vertical scar but if I can avoid it good. .we'll hope all goes good..will post pics after..

My day at the hospital

I just woke up!feel Great!one of the best waking s after surgery!this hospital is very nice ,clean ,quiet and my Doctor is sooooo understanding and wonderful,I meet his staff of Anestesiologo and nurses,all make you f so good and answer any questions...ohhhh I am trying to peek inside my gauss and see what my new Boobs and body look like !

Feeling good almost no pain..

I had my procedures done yesterday morning ,except vampire facial since Doctor decided to do this next session, he didn't want to extract more blood since I was loosing a bit more out of my back so to be on the safe side he skipped that part ,we here I am glad to know he is very careful (love that fact he cared so much!) I had a wonderful rested night,my nurse Christina has done a wonderful job,can't wait to shower this morning ..and take peak at my new twins and my much smaller areola! !my butt skin feels tight and i definitely feel some nice curves back there???will post pics later. good day!

4th day had my ???? Appt.

everything looks good ,butt is still swolen, been sleeping on my sides,Doct.said everything is healing great! I am happy, but sore , hey part of the deal,My twins are healing beautifully, and my but is still nice and round..wish I can upload pics but this program tells me file is to big!anyone know how to shrink file or upload through another program? ..so anyways had my first lymphatic drainage massage today at "El Santuario Spa" in TJ. great massage little painfully but worth it!

1st day out of hospital

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Alberto Lara Jimenez us a wonderful caring profesional. Doctor who is here to give you his best profesional opinions on what he thinks would be best for you according to you size heigh and body stucture, he us here for a long run so he is honest and very caring I am so happy with the result I he gave me , he definitely is our House plastic surgeon from now on!!