Amazing!! - Mexico

I am 55 yr old who has been sick and tired of...

I am 55 yr old who has been sick and tired of waking up and going to sleep in pain. My cholesterol is 380 and in the beginning stages hypertension, even though I do watch my diet and exercise daily. My problem has always been love of carbs and lack of meat & vegetables. In my life I have weighed as much as 380lbs and lost the majority of it with a body builder diet and personal trainer. I've even had all the nips and tucks for the massive excess skin from yo yo dieting. Over the years and menopause I have been packing on the pounds and especially in the stomach! My CW is about 200lb at 5'7" and I'm happy to say my Sleeve Gastronomy was the best decision I've ever made. Tijuana Bariatrics Dr's, Staff and Facility are amazing! I came thru with minimal pain, no nausea no vomiting, no catheter and I walked out of the recovery room. I do not take narcotic pain Med, only toradol, and ZOFRAN for nausea. My BMI is about 30 my comorbities and severe osteoarthritis has qualified me! I met a lovely couple from Canada, he is recovering nicely like me, and his beautiful wife is 6 mos post op- Iooks amazing! I will ask them to take my picture today as I am being discharged to TJ Marriott for q few more days. Bottom line, if you are on the fence DO IT!!

Dr visited me before and after he's very kind very personable and his warm smile put me at ease. Everyone here is very professional and they have a very high level of sterilization and sanitation. Not to mention their manners- second to none! For those of you seeking outstanding medical care in my experience the quality is higher than the US!