Excellent Results So Far with Dr. Laura Cardenas in TJ for Botox and Juvederm - Mexico

I'm a 40 year old white lady living in North...

I'm a 40 year old white lady living in North County San Diego, CA and because I've had great results by getting dental work done in Tijuana, I thought I should try the plastic surgeons. After all, I've had botox done by very young and probably less experienced nurses in San Diego and never had a bad result so a board certified doctor would be even better. Plus I see plenty of wealthy older women around here and in Orange County with horrible duck lips and plastic looking faces that you know they paid a lot to get done in the US. Anyway, after reading some reviews, I decided to go with Dr. Cardenas and she did a really nice job with the botox all over my forehead and around my eyes. She also plumped up my laugh lines with Juvederm and so far it looks fantastic with very slight swelling and no bruising or bumping. I wish I took some before pictures. I asked her to be conservative and I definitely feel she listened.

Before the procedures she spent a lot of time looking at my face and explaining what she thought I should do and answering all my questions. Her staff was very nice and helpful too. The facility is nice and clean but not as high-end looking as the offices of the best plastic surgeons here, which did make me a bit nervous at first. But I thought, well, they can always reverse the Juvederm if it doesn't look right so why not. And after talking with Dr. Cardenas I felt very comfortable. Do not judge the book by the cover. Her staff was great too and they speak English.

I drove across the border and back with no problem. There was no wait getting in and I used the ready pass lanes on the way out at 2:30 pm on a Saturday and it only took me an hour to cross back. It's a huge improvement over how long it used to take. Get a passport card (a type of passport for international travel by land only) or a passport and be sure to use the Ready Pass lanes on the way out if you drive.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon