My Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Butt Augmentation - Tijuana, Baja California

I am not one to cross the border for this type of...

I am not one to cross the border for this type of procrdure but I heard lots of good things about dr. Pantoja. He was resonable and gives you realistic recommendations. Doesnt just take your money. I was a nervous reck but his staff along with him made sure I was comfortable. Very nice and clean rooms
. Also got a super massage before surgery to help the tension. Came home to LA saturday morning and had discomfort but to real pain. Taking my meds and arnica tea to help with swelling. You will need a walker or walking hunch back csn get painful on the back. Consider being off for 2 weeks for proper recovery. He's patient's come from all over from local to far away in tge US, Can wait for reveal my new body. Will upload pics when I feel better.

7 day post op picture

This is how my scar is coming along after 7 days of my surgery. Drains are still not out.

2 weeks too swollen

I feel totally swelled up from from bottom belly. Tomorrow I see Dr. P for my first post op appt and hope this is temporary. I'm getting a bit worried this is permanent. What do you guys think?

2 week post op visit today

I saw Dr Pantoja and of course I was less swelled up. He said I should not be cooking or walking which is what I did yesterday, hence the swelling. Over all he said scar is healing beautifully and removed some stitches. He said after 3 months we will see results and we can then determine if a minor lipo is needed in the lower tummy area but it's too soon to jump to conclusions. Drain will not be out for another week or two so as much fluid as possible can drain out. After that Ms. Mary Paz performed the lymphatic therapy and drained my back quite significantly. It felt like such a relief afterwards. Best money ever spent. Ladies, beware she is one of the few Therspists in Tijuana that know what they are doing. Just got back to the Inland Empire and still draining:) on my way to a better me! Weee!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Professional Caring doctor, excellent surgical team. Very clean professional environment. I did a lot of research and saw his work first hand and all of his patients had nothing but good things to say about their satisfaction. Can't beat that. Ladies don't be fooled by the size of his office. Other doctors have extravagant facilities but their work is hit and miss.