35 Year Old, 3 Kids

Scared!!!!! Not sure to go through with it. I...

Scared!!!!! Not sure to go through with it. I breastfeed my 22 month old, she does not take bottles. And my oldest turning 15 sept 12 so having a quincea?era (sweet 16) sort of speak. I have support from my BF and Husband as well as kids. Can I brestfeed? Will I be fine by daughters birthday? ........

Tay and Lipo, Breastfeed, 3 kids, dog, Scared!

So, as the date gets closer I keep freaking out although same time happy then scared. I have not been able to wean my 23 month old of my boob. She is always with me and it's hard to say no to my beautiful black eyes princess. Has anyone done this whike still feeding? Second my husband keeps telling me not to do it. He says its a major surgery and to be honest I'm scared I might die in the process and leave my precious babies behind. Anyone heard of such thing? Idk if he tells me bc he is scared or what. 3 my baby doesn't take bottles or any sort of liquid but water in cup I'm afraid to leave for 3 days ugh. And we'll just want advice or comments if you know. He tells me I don't need it and can just work out to lose it. Probably can truth is I will never have time I always put all else in front of me besides going to the gym.

Very Anxious surgery is July 13

Well I am finally going through with surgery but very scare I die or something still. But I have faith all will workout and I'm excited at the same time.

Did it!!!

Well I had lipo, TT and breast lift with implant. It's my 3rd day I can't move much so frustrating and the pain oh dear. I can't even straighten up and sitting in same position sucks.

3 days PO

Well, I am still recovering. It has bee not easy not so much the pain just not been able to be your self. I stayed 3 days so far and going 4 leaving tomorrow. The staff here is terrific and the doctor as well I was scared to death but all was amazing. They take care of you bathe you daily and feed you. You also have wifi and tv.

Drains Removal

Day 9 went to remove drains because they would not drain. They were removed, I think my soul stayed at hospital because that hurt so bad, on my left side anyway. The drains go up to your hip almost. Or they do I think thy have to pull them out and that left one felt like they were tearing me apart inside. My skin was growing with it already. I felt as they pulled and Dr finally pulled hard bc I would not let nurse do it. I felt both drains when they took them out and understood why hurts to sit. It is bc the drain was there. Such a relieve to be off of them. My butt still hurts from fat transfer. Nothing else has hurt. Not my boobs, not my butt, nor my tummy tuck or even lipo. I recommend getting arnica pills, tea, and cream it helped a whole lot REALLY!!! I did not bruise with that well first day or so but vanished right away.

3 weeks PO

I ended up doing a whole mommy make yo over minus vagina. And I feel lots better and it's a train of patience if your active person. But I'm
Loving it so far!
Dr. Ignacio Merlos

My Doctor name is Dr. Carlos Merlos and he is General Director of HA de Los arcangeles hospital in Tijuana Mexico he was amazing and recommend him highly. I did my TT lipo boobs and tight tubes.