25 Tt,bbl Lipo. Mexico, MX

So ive been wanting to do this since like forever ...

So ive been wanting to do this since like forever . I finally got the opportunity to do it I was indecisive dr. Cardinals, dr. Campos, And dr pantoja . I finally made the decision to go with dr pantoja after doing my research And i feel so relieved that iv chosen Him i love his before and after results . ......As days get closer i get more and more nervous But still confident in who I chose. ... I bought all my meds and pre op stuff but ladies i would like to hear from you so please msg me as i go through my Journey.. Xoxo :) ... ****** I will post pics after i get my surgery (before and afters)

got my bbl and liposuction done

So I had my bbl with lipo . 1350 cc to each butt cheek big difference. ... Doc said I didn't need a tt. So saved me some bucks. However it's going on my 5 day and I have a lot of pain on my butt I've been getting the messages only (4) is that enough? ?? So how long does the soreness stiffness last how long before I can walk correctly ?? Please let me know ladies....

life savor

befor pictures

It's hard for me to look at these let alone poste them. ( please respect my pictures and no hate :)

after pic

I feel like it's been a hard recovery and still going through it i cant wait for all this to pass I'm ready to feel like me again..
Mexico Plastic Surgeon