Could Not Be Happier with my Results! You Owe It to Yourself to Speak with Dr. G! - Tijuana, MX

Dr. Gutierrez came highly recommended by two of my...

Dr. Gutierrez came highly recommended by two of my friends that had seen him for their make-overs. Having a first-hand look at their results I decided to consult with him as well. From the start my experience with him has been nothing but positive! From my initial call with his super friendly office manager, Elsa, to the day of my operation and subsequent follow up visits, my questions have been answered and he has taken the time to put any fears or nervous feelings at ease.

My procedures included: Rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, liposuction, breast augmentation and Brazilian butt lift. I was very nervous about my tummy tuck due to the significant incision made with this procedure, but Dr. Gutierrez made me feel very safe and put my fear at ease with pictures of his patients. It was amazing to see the minimal scar visibility. His expertise in micro-surgery was a deciding factor for me. I’ve never had a small waist but now it’s tiny! I love it, I’m so happy with it. Most surprisingly has been the minimal down time and pain. I took the prescribed pain killers for the first week and had very minor discomfort, but other than that I’ve had no pain since. My healing time has been impressive, I was able to start walking up-right 5 days post-op and go back to work 12 days post-op without problems.

I wanted a very natural look for my rhinoplasty, breast augmentation and butt lift and Dr. G delivered!! I am EXTREMELY happy with the results. I went from an A cup to a regular C, which is exactly what we discussed during the consultation. I had tuberous breasts but even with the additional tearing of the contracted breast tissue I've had minimal to no bruising, no pain and I LOVE my new breast! They look amazing and just in time for summer. I’m most happy that Dr. G used an areola incision which will leave minimal/non-visible scar. I was very specific in telling Dr. G that I did not want my bottom to look out of proportion with my body and he sculpted a rounded, lifted, proportionate gluteus. I truly believe this is one of Dr. Gutierrez expertise, he is an artist!

The best compliment has come from long-time friends and co-workers that notice something different but are unable to “put their finger on it”. For me that is the ultimate proof the procedures are natural looking. It’s only been two weeks and Dr. Gutierrez tells me there’s still much swelling and I will continue to “shrink” but already I’m wearing a smaller size. Can’t wait for the final results!

I’ve had 3 post-op visits since my surgery and at each visit Dr. G has continued to answer questions, put me at ease and helped me cope with my new body. He’s professional, skilled and knowledgeable but he’s also funny, kind and compassionate. I don’t think I could have done this was he not. I highly recommend his work. If you are even remotely thinking about having one of these procedures done you owe it to yourself to call Dr. Gutierrez for a consultation. You will be so happy you did!

2 Weeks Post-Op Before/After Pic

Before and after pictures taken at my 2 week post-op visit. There's much swelling still but results are significant.

Will continue to up-date as healing progresses.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon