Gastric Revision - Tijuana, MX

After gaining weight from the first surgery, I...

after gaining weight from the first surgery, I decided to get the revision. I ended up going to Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly in Mexico. I encourage all to do research as there are some bad doctors in Mexico, but my experience with Dr. Kelly was on par with doctors in the US or better in some instances.
I did also go to NOVA hospital for my surgery. Dr. Kelly does surgeries at Nova and Hospital Angeles Health( I got a couple of test at Hospital Angels and I prefer them) , I got mine and Nova and while overall they were ok, they are are not as nice a facility and the night nurses were not as good as the day. Next time when I come back for my plastic surgery I will go with Hospital Angels. I will be back next year this time and will see a Plastic surgeon suggested by Dr. Kelly.

sad to say

My weight loss was minimal and dr kelly was rude after the surgery. I dont recomend him at all

Not Worth it after all

Dr. kelly is great as long as everything goes well. If you need him afterwards when something goes wrong, you will be called names and spoken down to. I actually had high regard for him at first. smh
Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly

Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly had an excellent bedside manner and was very careful with my care. But afterwards he was rude and dismissive.