53 Yr Old Gets Lip Lift in Tijuana, Mexico!

After seeing pictures of myself and hardly seeing...

After seeing pictures of myself and hardly seeing teeth while smiling, I began my search online for aging and lip lengths. Yep, sure enough, my upper lip was 3x the recommended length and completely hid my teeth when smiling PLUS the corners of my mouth turned down and I looked like I was always in a very bad mood even though inside I am very happy and good natured. I wanted my face and expression to reflect that!
While searching for surgeons across the US for lip lifts I came across Dr. Sigler in Tiajuana. After seeing her results and the fact that she specilaizes in facial surgery for cleft palat work in children I felt confident that she would do the job the best.
When I contacted her I was surprised to here back from her directly as I was expecting staff to answer my question. Dr. Sigler reviewed pictures I sent to her and after answering all my questions we scheduled a date for surgery.
Since I live here in San Diego, I simply drove to the border and walked across, hailed a taxi and drove to her clinic a few minutes from the border. I arrived early and was shown to a room where I relaxed and waited for the doctor to arrive.
Dr. Sigler was great! Warm, personable and beautiful. She spoke perfect english and we went in for surgery.
I declined anesthesia (my husband is an anesthesiologist and I don't get put under unless absolutely necessary!) The procedure was very quick. I returned to my room, got dressed and got some ice to apply.
A driver took me across the border where I got back in my car and drove home.
While driving home my lip was swelling quite a bit and I was in pain when I arrived home. I looked rediculous for 3 days but when swelling went down I had no bruising and I could see that I looked younger!
This review is long overdue as I had told Dr. Sigler that I would write one so that anyone considering a lip lift could know that in my opion Dr. Sigler is the BEST choice!
After dipping my toe into out of the contry surgery I will be returning to Dr. Sigler for a facelift soon!!!
I'll post photos soon.

Photos

Here are some before and after photos
Mexico Plastic Surgeon