27 Year Old 2 Kids, Liposuction of Chin, Arms, Upper Back and Abdomen

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello RS I'm going back to Dr. Suarez in 2 days to...

Hello RS I'm going back to Dr. Suarez in 2 days to have liposuction of my chin, arms, upper back and abdomen. He has recommended that I have a TT. Unfortunately I can't take too much time off work and neither can my husband so I will not have the support at home. I'm hoping lipo will take care of my problem. I do not expect to look like a Barbie doll lol but I want it to look decent. Wish me luck????????

2 days pre-op

Day of procedure

A couple of hours post op and I'm feeelng amazing. The results in seeing are great. I do have a lump above my belly button which I was told will go down!

Day of

1 day post op

I'm not feeling any pain at all! My arms feel a little sore but that's it. I have not taken any pain meds just my antibiotics! I'm so excited better than I expected!

1 day post op of the arms

Arms are very swollen and sore but I see the difference. It's hard to tell in the pic but when my arms are at my side I no longer have the huge bulge of fat. My kids saw me for the first time since before my surgery. My daughter noticed my arms immediately :) can't wait for the results

1 day post op

Back/bra rolls are gone and skin does not sag! ????

1 week post op :)

I am feeling amazing and very happy with my results! I have 2 kids (boy 7& girl 10) and I was so affraid my stomach would look horrible since I had regular lipo. My surgeon does not do laser lipo so I thought I would have saggy skin. I am so happy I went against TT. I love my body and I'm ready to welcome my 28th birthday wearing a 2 piece with my two babies! ???? My arms look thinner but for some reason I can't get a good pic. My chin swelling is going down. 80% of my bruising is gone!

Almost forgot the chin

13 day post op

I'm liking my results more and more as time goes by! Skin firming lotion helps! I tried palmers firming butter and Nivea firming cream. Out of both creams I am sticking to Nivea which really works well!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He is a miracle maker! He is the real deal!