34 Year Old with 3 Kids..Ready for Mommy Makeover - Mexico

For about two years I have been going back and...

For about two years I have been going back and forth trying to decide if I wanted to get a mommy makeover. After exercising, dieting, and fasting, nothing worked. Well my tubes are tied after having my last child 2 years ago I decided to go for it. It took me 3 times of scheduling and wasting my security deposit until I decided to go with Dr. Campos. Well I was extremely nervous but the day finally came. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Campos. Not only is he handsome but he has a great bedside manner. He told me what he suggested but there was no pressure. After careful consideration I decided to get a tummy tuck as well. My daughter really did a number on my body. I am currently on day 3 of post op and I feel ok for the most part. I'm staying at last casa de lilas and this is the best choice I've made thus far. Originally I booked at Pueblo amigo but decided against it. If your traveling alone or with someone your best bet would be a recovery house. LA casa de lilas is great!!! All the nurses are friendly and attend to your every need. They treat you like family and genuinely care.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon