Mommy Makeover Witb Lipo Fat Transfer, Breast Lift and Augmentation. Tijuana, MX

I decided to start documenting my experience now...

I decided to start documenting my experience now as there has been a few changes since I made up my mind to commit to getting surgery. Initially I chose another doctor in Tijuana. Dr Cervantes, I liked his work that I had seen here on real self. I joined the fan page group on Fb which enabled me to make the best decision for me. It also let me see a very candid side of plastics that one may not get to see. My quote was 8350 for a ctt bl and ba, Lipo and fat transfer. I made a 500 deposit and pretty much left it at that. I did check in on the group daily. I got to see a lot of the Dr's work which is nice. There a lot of fat loss patients in the group, who have lost an unbelievable amount of weight. So I started to look here on RS and get an idea of what I wanted. Once I knew what I was looking for. I spoke to the Dr to be sure he understood my concerns. I have no doubt that he did. The more I researched my favorite results came from Dr Salama, Dr Jimmerson, Dr Miami, Dr Duran, Yily, and Almonte. I started thinking of changing my Dr. So I got quotes from some Dr's in the DR. Yily was 6800,Fatima Almonte was 6500 with rh for ten days; However I already bought my plane tickets from Europe. To change them over to go to DR turned out to be very complicated and expensive. I started to become the anxious. Do I want to spend more money to to fix the ticket. Almost 2000 to redo the ticket. As I decided on my decision started looking into other surgeons in Tijuana. I came across 3 whose work I really liked..and based on the results I seen could get me results I want. Campos,Pantoja,and Cardenas. After many hours of studying their work I was definitely inclined to Dr. Pantoja. I requested a quote from each of them. Quote from Pantoja first.. Very detailed and personalized. He said he had no problem injecting 1000 -1100 cc's of fat in my butt at the weight I 'm and give me the hourglass figure I want. Didn't doubt it based on the work I've seen with him. Campos responded 11,500..his work is good but is neck and neck of with Pantoja so that was a no go. Cardenas did reply but needed additional pictures. At that point in I'm completely sold on Dr Pantoja, based on his work. In addition, I loved the vibe I got from his office. Although every surgeons office I've been in contact with has been professional and just awesome. All of those inTijuana. So that's my decision, made my deposit and an additional payment and for now I'm team Pantoja. I have to say Dr Cervantes is such an excellent Dr. I did feel some quilt when I decided to change over, but at the end of the day personalities may be nice, but that's not what will get results in I want. I had to follow my heart and do what good for me. Very confident in my choice.

6 days left

I'll be off to Tijuana this Sunday from England, and I have surgery Tuesday God willing. Pretty much packed up and ready to go. I'm ready to get this is done part of the journey over with so I can be back home with my babies.

Sleeping and sitting after bbl

I'm a side sleeper. I hope that will work out some way, having breast, bbl, and tt

Everything went great

First, please excuse any typos. I'm on my phone. I arrived in San Diego on the 16th almost midnight. I got picked up by Anita, she came as a recommendation from Dr Pantojas office. Had been in contact with her through whatsapp. Wonderful women. Crossed the border with no problems. She dropped my husband and I at our hotel. The next day was free so I got to look a around Tijuana and enjoy the people and the food. I decided to drop by the office so I would know whwere I would be headed to in the morning. I Briefly met Hania. She was professional, warm, and courteous. Arrived at the clinic next morning abt 9. I did my blood work ekg etc. Turned out my hemp was 11.8. It was 12 in June. In immediately got dissapointed. Although I had trried to anticipate this situation, its not the same as when I was faced with it. Dr P proceeded to ask me what was the main thing I wanted to done. I told him tt , Lipo, and fat tran. My opinions were to only get those done and leave off the breastor get a blood transfusion. I would need two pockets. That was an additional 360 I didn't plan for. He totally helped me relax and we got it sorted deciding to do the bloodn transfusion. He marked by my body. Put on breast sizers and sent me up to my room. He had quite a few patients comiing in with follow ups etc. While waiting, I got a nice massage to help men relax. Went in for surgery abt 4-5. They put something in my IV and that's all I can remember. I woke up in the middle of the night. My husband had left and a nurse was with me. I wasn't in any pain. Felt pretty good. Had sx on Tuesday, left the clinic on Thursday. Everything was perfect. He whole team is so caring and professional. Took a shower Thursday morning , put on my faja and even did some purposeful walking on Wednesday. Still no pain right up until I was ant to leave. I felt some burning in my breast area,due to the medicine Wearing off. The next days at the hotel were fine Friday(3 days after ex) being the hardest. Emotions, stiffness, faja. Felt a lot better Saturday. Walked some. Showered on my own. A lot of resting. I couldn't do this without my husband. If you don't have support def stay at a RH and give yourself time to be comfortable going back home. Im posting pics I took the next day after sx. Lots of swelling. I'm very happy with my result and Dr Pantoja. Love him to pieces.

one week

One week

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pantioja.I can't say enough about him. Very sweet and funny. Will aim to get you the results you desire. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him a hundred times over. I felt completely safe in his hands. Nadia is EXCELLENT. So is the other staff.