Thrilled I did it! - Atlanta, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

It's been two months since I had an open rhinoplasty procedure and I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Mackay and his amazing staff have always provided excellent care over the years that I have been a patient. Arriving on the morning of my procedure was no exception as they greeted me with smiles and encouragement as well as a few laughs to help relieve my overwhelming anxiety! From pre-op to post-op, I couldn't imagine a more seamless process coupled with quality care. I am grateful for Dr. Mackay and his extensive knowledge of facial surgery and aesthetics as well as his overall abilities as a leading surgeon in his field. While I am still in the healing phase of my procedure, my new nose looks natural. Dr. Mackay managed to create a softer more beautiful, feminine nose than before without changing my overall appearance. I have a new found confidence and my only regret is not doing it sooner! I will continue to refer family and friends as I know they will be in excellent hands.