Thrilled with my results - Toronto, ON

23 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Thrilled with my results - Toronto, ON

I have been Dr. Born's patient for several years. The amazing reviews that he receives are so well deserved. I had upper and lower blepharoplasty, fat transfer and PRP 7 months ago. I'm 48 & agonized over whether or not to have facial surgery at this time in my life. It was the most wonderful gift to myself! No regrets. Dr. Born is an artist, producing a beautiful & natural result. He was very upfront about what to expect during recovery. It took 2 weeks for the bruising & swelling to go down but I had zero pain. I didn't take one pain pill after surgery. Dr. Born also told me it would take several months for the results to really be appreciated. I was thrilled with my results after 4 weeks but now, at 7 months, I couldn't be happier with the results. I look still look like me but 10 years younger & without the corners of my eyes being down turned, which was genetic. Dr. Born is a gifted surgeon, in a rarified league. He is also incredibly caring & a genuinely nice person. I had 2 other surgeries with Dr. Born several years ago & I also see him regularly for Botox. It is very rare to be kept waiting long in his luxurious offices. He never appears rushed & he has a fabulous sense of humour. Dr. Born's staff are also amazing. Being prepped for surgery has a spa quality to it which helps take away the nerves associated with surgery. The surgical suite is plush & beautiful & the surgical staff are all so kind & attentive. Dr. Born called me personally in the evening after my surgery just to make sure I was doing ok. This meant a lot to me, knowing that my surgeon really cares. If I could give Dr. Born and his amazing staff 10 stars I would! Writing an original review is pretty much impossible as all of his clients call him amazing and an artist. It is no wonder that he is considered one of Toronto's very best surgeons.