57 Year Old Feeling Sexy! - Thousands Oaks, CA

Imy a mother of two. I delivered my last son by...

Imy a mother of two. I delivered my last son by c-section. Several years later, I had a hysterectomy. Needless to say, this left me with a tummy pooch.
3 1/2 years ago, I went through a rough divorce. I lost over 60 lbs. While I was extremely happy with the results of my weight loss, this just made my pooch even worse.
I searched on-line for a doctor. I read Dr Leilie Javan's review and was very impressed. I made an apt. She had me at hello....
I instantly feel in love with her. I felt self conscious about my tummy but she made me feel so beautiful! She made me feel like I really do deserve this. Her staff is OUTSTANDING!!!
The day of the surgery was one of the most exciting days of my life. I wasn't nervous. I was ready!!!
After surgery, she called to make sure I was doing ok. She gave me her personal cell #, to contact her if any problems or questions.
It was a bit uncomfortable but nothing you can't handle.
From Javan saw me weekly and then bi-weekly for a couple of months.
I had my surgery September 2015 and I am more happier than I expected to be. It has shot my confidence through the roof.
DR JAVAN IS AMAZING! I would not hesitate for one minute to do it again.
If you are considering a tummy tuck, do yourself a favor, go see Dr Javan. I guarantee you, you will walk out with an appointment.
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr Javan is absolutely AMAZING!!