Exceeded my Expectations--love my New Shape

Last fall following the achievement of my weight...

Last fall following the achievement of my weight loss goal, Dr. Christopher Costanzo, MD performed a tummy tuck and breast lift on my sadly, sagging parts. The surgery was quite unremarkable as far as surgery goes--the outcome was anything but unremarkable--it was dazzling. His vision for me was far better that my vision for myself. (I had a large, ugly vertical scar from an exploratory surgery at 7 months old--I'm now 62.) Dr Costanzo was able to completely remove it before he tightened down my belly giving me a look I frankly have never had. Next was the breast lift in a combined procedure. He is just a gifted surgeon and I couldn't be more delighted that I was in the care of his capable hands. In January, I asked him to surgically tighten my upper arms. Once again, my expectations were exceeded. I love my arms---who says that at 62? I am so thrilled with my total outcome because I chose the right surgeon, Christopher Costanzo, MD.
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon