40 Years in the Waiting - Thousand Oaks, CA

You will find not caring Doctors every were. do...

you will find not caring Doctors every were. do you home work on their policies on revisions and expected results. after I found the right Doctor it was worth it. to bad I have to pay twice.

DO YOU HOME WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Nice doctors before procedure. But, bad results and the doctor refused to acknowledge that it was a problem. He actually told me that with my pretty eyes, no one would be looking at my nose. also that trying to fix the dents and crookedness of my nose was not an option and that it would probable would come out worse. I followed up with 2 different doctors and they all said that it will be and easy fix. and that any good doctor would have done a revision from their own work for free. So, I have to pay all over again to have an other doctor to do my revision. and I'm so happy now with the results.