Amazing Experience and Result!

I took care of my aging Mom for many years until...

I took care of my aging Mom for many years until her passing earlier this year. Following the funeral services, there was lots of hugging...that's when I felt one of my old silicone implants "pop".

While home later that evening, I realized I had neglected myself for so long. It was time to find a board certified surgeon for these old ruptured, encapsulated implants from a surgery performed in Oregon over 3 decades ago.

Selectively, I asked for recommendations for the best surgeon within the area, and they all strongly suggested to see Dr. Christopher Costanzo...and now I can truly concur!

His knowledge, professional artistry and skills transformed my breasts into the most natural looking (and feeling) I could have ever dreamed of! Throughout the process, Dr. Costanzo, his staff (Holly & Christina) and surgical team were wonderfully warm and caring while always making me feel comfortable and informed.

Without any hesitation, I highly recommend Dr. Costanzo...he is the best of the best!

Amazing experience and result!

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon