19 Years Old, No Kids, 5'5" 115lbs - Thousand Oaks, CA

I went to my first consultation today and am even...

I went to my first consultation today and am even more excited than I was before, which I didn't know was possible! I'm been dreaming about this day since I hit puberty and knew that my boobs would never grow! Everyone in my family had small boobs and got a boob job so now it's my turn! I have one more consultation on September 10th and then I'm choosing my surgery date!

The best doctor around!

I had a consultation today with Dr. Chiu in Beverly Hills, and let me just tell you how amazing he was! The last ps I went to wasn't very thorough with my exam, didn't take any measurements etc and told me repeatedly that I could not go larger than 275 cc because of how small I am. Dr. Chiu on the other hand was AMAZING! I have never felt more comfortable around a doctor before. He explained to me everything about my anatomy and what he thought would look best based on what I wanted, he took my measurements, photos, and answered every question I had and more! I tried on several sizes and ended up loving the 425cc moderate plus and high profile silicone implants. Of course I haven't chosen a size for sure yet but he made me feel comfortable about my choice. We then went to his office where he showed me several pictures of women with a very similar body types to me and similar sized implants and I could not believe how amazing they looked. The other ps didn't take the time to do any of this. I could go on and on about how amazing both him and his assistants were but I've already written so much!
I put a down payment on my procedure and am going to book my surgery date by the end of this month! I cannot wait to have the dream boobies I've always wanted!

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!

I just booked my surgery date! It's set for January 12th and my post op appointment is on December 28th. I cannot believe this is happening ????