BEWARE! I May Have Permanent Marks from my IPL- Burned by the Technician. - Thousand Oaks, CA

I thought IPL was pretty fool-proof, but the RN...

I thought IPL was pretty fool-proof, but the RN who performed it obviously had the settings too high. My face has a dark and light pattern on it three weeks after and I am now going to a real dermatologist to try to even it out. I wish I never would've trusted my face to her and I am paying for it now!

A real Dermo fixed my face!

I went to Jasmine at Dermotology Assosciates of Westlake and she did four gentle IPL treatments and the marks are gone. Use a real Dermo!!! Not an esthetician!!!! And never Good to Great in Thousand Oaks!
Mary Sands

Mary Sands at Good to Great tried to tell me that "this happens" sometimes. When she did the IPL, she said I would have little dark spots that would flake off in seven to ten days. NOT TRUE. I am not going to a real dermatologist who said she had the settings too high and is trying to help me. I am hoping to be somewhat evened out in the next several months.